l3build – A testing and building system for (La)TeX
The build system supports testing and building LaTeX3 code, on Linux, Mac OS X and Windows systems. The package offers:
- A unit testing system for (La)TeX code (whether kernel code or contributed packages);
- A system for typesetting package documentation; and
- An automated process for creating CTAN releases.
The package is essentially independent of other material released by the LaTeX3 team, and may be updated on a different schedule.
|Version||SVN 6760 2016-11-21|
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2014–2016 The LaTeX3 Project
|Maintainer||The LaTeX Team
|Contained in||TeX Live as l3build|
|MiKTeX as l3build|
support for development of (La)TeX macros
support for package development
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (630.5k).
- 2016-06-23 CTAN Update: l3build
- 2016-06-16 CTAN update: l3build
- 2016-01-21 CTAN update: l3build + l3kernel + l3packages + l3experimental
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- pgfopts: LaTeX package options with pgfkeys
- texpack: Create documented LaTeX classes, packages and docs in a Unix environment
- sty2dtx: Create a .dtx file from a .sty file
- relenc: A "relaxed" font encoding