l3build – A testing and building system for (La)TeX
The build system supports testing and building LaTeX3 code, on Linux, Mac OS X and Windows systems. The package offers:
- A unit testing system for (La)TeX code (whether kernel code or contributed packages);
- A system for typesetting package documentation; and
- An automated process for creating CTAN releases.
The package is essentially independent of other material released by the LaTeX3 team, and may be updated on a different schedule.
|Version||SVN 6641 2016-06-22|
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2014–2016 The LaTeX3 Project|
|Maintainer||The LaTeX Team |
|Contained in||TeX Live as l3build|
|MiKTeX as l3build|
support for development of (La)TeX macros|
support for package development
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (631.9k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- translations: Internationalisation of LaTeX2ε packages
- ifmtarg: If-then-else command for processing potentially empty arguments
- chngcntr: Change the resetting of counters
- perpage: Make a counter reset at every page boundary