l3build – A testing and building system for (La)TeX
The build system supports testing and building LaTeX3 code, on Linux, Mac OS X and Windows systems. The package offers:
- A unit testing system for (La)TeX code (whether kernel code or contributed packages);
- A system for typesetting package documentation; and
- An automated process for creating CTAN releases.
The package is essentially independent of other material released by the LaTeX3 team, and may be updated on a different schedule.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
|Copyright||2014–2017 The LaTeX3 Project
|Maintainer||The LaTeX Team
|Contained in||TeX Live as l3build|
|MiKTeX as l3build|
support for development of (La)TeX macros
support for package development
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (629.2k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- pgfopts: LaTeX package options with pgfkeys
- namespc: Rudimentary C++-like namespaces in LaTeX
- forloop: Iteration in LaTeX
- chngcntr: Change the resetting of counters