lapdf – PDF drawing directly in TeX documents
The package provides the means to use PDF drawing primitives to
produce high quality, colored graphics. It
– uses Bézier curves (integral and rational) from degree one to seven,
– allows TeX typesetting in the graphic,
– offers most of the standard math functions,
– allows plotting normal, parametric and polar functions.
– it can rotate, clip and do many nice things easily
– it has two looping commands for programming and many instructive example files. The package requires pdfTeX but otherwise only depends on the calc package.
|License||GNU General Public License|
|Copyright||2006-2011 Detlef Reimers|
|Contained in||TeXLive as lapdf|
|MiKTeX as lapdf|
graphics produced by one of the *TeX engines|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (2.7M).