LaTable – A near-WYSIWYG editor for LaTeX tables
A LaTeX table editor for Windows machines with the following features:
- real-time LaTeX code preview;
- limited clipboard support for import/export into other spreadsheet and text editors;
- CSV support;
- support for ‘tabular’, ‘array’ and custom environments;
- custom column formats.
|License||Do Not Sell Except by Arrangement|
|Maintainer||Alex A. Denisov|
editor designed (or adapted) for use with (La)TeX|
Read, process and convert CSV data
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (500.5k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- filehdr: Self-descriptions in file headers
- led: An environment for LaTeX document development
- redit: Menu-based editor
- autoview: Maintain a Ghostscript view of emacs buffer