latexindent – Indent a LaTeX document, highlighting the programming structure
The Perl script (also available as a windows executable) processes a LaTeX file, indenting parts so as to highlight the structure for the reader.
GNU General Public License, version 3
|Contained in||TeX Live as latexindent|
|MiKTeX as latexindent|
improve the appearance of LaTeX code
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (3.9M).
- 2017-06-26 CTAN Update: latexindent
- 2017-06-20 CTAN update: latexindent
- 2017-04-30 CTAN Update: latexindent
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- wheretotrim: Assist in reducing LaTeX document page counts
- code: Typeset "code" in verbatim
- metapost-examples: Example drawings using METAPOST
- context-filter: Run external programs on the contents of a start-stop environment