latexindent – Indent a LaTeX document, highlighting the programming structure
The Perl script (also available as a windows executable) processes a LaTeX file, indenting parts so as to highlight the structure for the reader.
GNU General Public License, version 3
|Contained in||TeX Live as latexindent|
|MiKTeX as latexindent|
improve the appearance of LaTeX code
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (3.6M).
- 2017-02-24 CTAN Update: latexindent
- 2016-10-28 CTAN Update: latexindent
- 2015-04-20 CTAN Update: latexindent
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- basix: A BASIC interpreter written in TeX
- context-filter: Run external programs on the contents of a start-stop environment
- download: Allow LaTeX to download files using an external process
- samples: Samples of Plain TeX coding