LaTeXPiX – LaTeX picture editor for Windows
LaTeXPiX is a picture editor for LaTeX and works on all Microsoft Windows versions. LaTeXPiX offers advanced picture drawing, editing and generation beyond the scope of most other available editors. Features include: drawing and resizing squares and circles; show the bounding box of inserted images; Polish and Japanese translations.
No Source Available
|Maintainer||N. J. H. M. van Beurden
graphics editor whose output is good for TeX
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (1.1M).
- 2006-03-30 CTAN package update: LaTeXPiX
- 2006-03-15 CTAN package update: LaTeXPiX
- 2006-03-01 CTAN package update: LaTeXPiX
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- wintex2000: A Win32 TeX Editor with the MS Office look and feel
- latexwizard: Create the header of a LaTeX document
- yandy: TUG release of Y and Y’s TeX distribution
- texshell32: A free TeXShell for MS-Windows 95 and NT