linearA – Linear A script fonts
The linearA package provides a simple interface to two fonts which include all known symbols, simple and complex, of the Linear A script. This way one can easily replicate Linear A “texts” using modern typographic technology. Note that the Linear A script has not been deciphered yet and probably never will be deciphered.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Copyright||2006 Apostolos Syropoulos
|Contained in||TeX Live as linearA|
|MiKTeX as lineara|
fonts reproducing archaic scripts or inscriptions
font available in Adobe Type 1 format
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (316.8k).
- 2006-03-15 CTAN has a new package: linearA [CORRECTION]
- 2006-03-15 CTAN has a new package: linearA
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- greek4cbc: A Greek font from 394BC
- protosem: Fonts for proto-Semitic cuneiform script
- sarabian: Archaic South Arabian script font
- archaic: A collection of archaic fonts