logreq – Support for automation of the LaTeX workflow
The package helps to automate a typical LaTeX workflow that involves running LaTeX several times, running tools such as BibTeX or makeindex, and so on. It will log requests like “please rerun LaTeX” or “please run BibTeX on file X” to an external XML file which lists all open tasks in a machine-readable format. Compiler scripts and integrated LaTeX editing environments may parse this file to determine the next steps in the workflow in a way that is more efficient than parsing the main log file. In sum, the package will do two things:
- enable package authors to use LaTeX commands to issue requests,
- collect all requests from all packages and write them to an external XML file at the end of the document.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Maintainer||Philipp Lehman (inactive)
|Contained in||TeX Live as logreq|
|MiKTeX as logreq|
the document compilation process
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (11.6k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- excludeonly: Prevent files being \include-ed
- tex_it: Controller for TeX processing
- imaketex: An Imake system for TeX
- runtex: Windows program to run TeX variant and various utils as needed