lualibs – Additional Lua functions for LuaTeX macro programmers
Lualibs is a collection of Lua modules useful for general programming.
The bundle is based on lua modules shipped with ConTeXt, and are made available in this bundle for use independent of ConTeXt.
|License||GNU General Public License, version 2|
|Contained in||TeX Live as lualibs|
|MiKTeX as lualibs|
support for using Lua code
LuaTeX and packages that require it
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (238.2k).
- 2016-04-09 CTAN update: lualibs
- 2015-12-03 CTAN update: lualibs
- 2014-05-09 CTAN update: lualibs
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- ucharcat: Implementation of the (new in 2015) XeTeX \Ucharcat command in lua, for LuaTeX
- lualatex-platform: Load platform-specific code into LuaTeX
- luatodonotes: Add editing annotations in a LuaLaTeX document
- cstypo: Czech typography rules enforced through LuaTeX hooks