luamplib – Use LuaTeX's built-in METAPOST interpreter
The package enables the user to specify METAPOST diagrams (which may include colour specifications from the color or xcolor packages) into a document, using LuaTeX’s built-in METAPOST library.
The facility is only available in PDF mode.
GNU General Public License, version 2
|Maintainer||Hans Hagen (inactive)
Taco Hoekwater (inactive)
Élie Roux (inactive)
|Contained in||TeX Live as luamplib|
|MiKTeX as luamplib|
graphics produced by one of the *TeX engines
LuaTeX and packages that require it
use, and support for use, of METAPOST
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (185.2k).
- 2015-08-03 CTAN update: luamplib
- 2015-01-26 CTAN Update: luamplib
- 2015-01-07 CTAN Update: luamplib
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- boxedeps: Incorporate EPS files into TeX documents
- boxedart4mac: Import graphics into Macintosh TeX
- infpic: Macros to insert pictures in paragraphs
- labtex: Label diagrams produced in METAFONT