makeplot – Easy plots from Matlab in LaTeX
Makeplot is a LaTeX package that uses the pstricks pst-plot functions to plot data that it takes from Matlab output files.
The LaTeX Project Public License
|Copyright||2005–2008 José-Emilio Vila-Forcén
|Contained in||TeX Live as makeplot|
|MiKTeX as makeplot|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (139.0k).
- 2005-09-24 CTAN has a new package: makeplot -- correction
- 2005-09-22 CTAN has a new package: makeplot
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- metapost-matlab: METAPOST data plotting in Matlab style
- pgfplotstable: Loads, rounds, formats and postprocesses numerical tables
- histogr: Draw histograms with the LaTeX picture environment
- pst-rubans: Draw three-dimensional ribbons