nucleardata – Provides data about atomic nuclides for documents
The package provides data and commands for including nuclear and atomic mass and energy data in LaTeX documents. It uses the PythonTeX package and requires pythontex.exe to be called with the TeX file as the argument.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
|Maintainer||William G. Nettles
|Contained in||TeX Live as nucleardata|
|MiKTeX as nucleardata|
call external code and process the result
chemistry document support
support for typesetting physics documents
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (547.6k).
- 2016-04-03 CTAN update: nucleardata
- 2016-01-07 CTAN update: nucleardata
- 2015-11-14 New on CTAN: nucleardata
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- checklistings: Pass verbatim contents through a compiler and reincorporate the resulting output
- physics: Macros supporting the Mathematics of Physics
- sagetex: Embed Sage code and plots into LaTeX
- chemformula: Command for typesetting chemical formulas and reactions