numericplots – Plot numeric data (including Matlab export) using PSTricks
Plotting numeric data is a task which has often to be done for scientific papers. LaTeX itself provides no facilities for drawing more than the simplest plots from supplied data.
The package will process user input, and uses PSTricks to plot the results.
The package provides Matlab functions to transform Matlab results to plottable data.
|License||GNU General Public License, version 3|
|Contained in||TeX Live as numericplots|
|MiKTeX as numericplots|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (619.2k).
- 2013-09-21 CTAN Update: NumericPlots
- 2013-04-22 CTAN Update: numericplots
- 2011-07-14 CTAN Update: numericplots
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- pst-infixplot: Using PSTricks plotting capacities with infix expressions rather than RPN
- interactiveplot: Provides an interface to create interactive 2D/3D functions inside a PDF file
- metaplot: Plot-manipulation macros for use in METAPOST
- pst-rubans: Draw three-dimensional ribbons