othelloboard – Typeset Othello (Reversi) diagrams of any size, with annotations
The package enables the user to generate high-quality Othello (also known as Reversi) board diagrams of any size. The diagrams support annotations, including full game transcripts.
Automated board or transcript creation, from plain text formats standard to WZebra (and other programs) is also supported.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Contained in||TeX Live as othelloboard|
|MiKTeX as othelloboard|
process game diagrams, gamebooks, and other amusements
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (218.1k).
- 2011-08-19 CTAN update: othelloboard
- 2011-08-08 CTAN update: othelloboard
- 2011-06-28 New CTAN package: othelloboard
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- labyrinth: Draw labyrinths and solution paths
- jeopardy: Build a jeopardy game in LaTeX
- texmate: Comprehensive chess annotation in LaTeX
- havannah: Diagrams of board positions in the games of Havannah and Hex