paralist – Enumerate and itemize within paragraphs
Provides enumerate and itemize environments that can be used within paragraphs to format the items either as running text or as separate paragraphs with a preceding number or symbol.
Also provides compacted versions of enumerate and itemize.
The LaTeX Project Public License
|Copyright||2013 Julian Gilbey
1998–2017 Bernd Schandl
|Contained in||TeX Live as paralist|
|MiKTeX as paralist|
list: items bulleted
list: items enumerated
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (219.9k).
- 2017-01-23 CTAN Update: paralist
- 2016-08-08 CTAN update: paralist
- 2016-01-01 CTAN update: paralist
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- shortlst: Compact lists by running several items per line
- asciilist: Environments AsciiList and AsciiDocList for prototyping nested lists in LaTeX
- revnum: Reverse enumerate
- eqlist: Description lists with equal indentation