pdfcprot – Activating and setting of character protruding using pdfLaTeX
This package provides an easy interface to adjust the character protrusion for different fonts and choosing the right adjustment automatically depending on the font.
The package is largely superseded by microtype.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Maintainer||Carsten Schurig (inactive)
|Contained in||TeX Live as pdfcprot|
|MiKTeX as pdfcprot|
paragraph shapes, margin adjustments, etc.
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (396.4k).
- 2005-06-10 CTAN update: pdfcprot
- 2005-05-09 CTAN update: pdfcprot
- 2002-07-11 Upload of pdfcprot-2002-07-10.tar.gz
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- semioneside: Put only special contents on left-hand pages in two sided layout
- fullminipage: Minipage spanning a complete page
- linegoal: A "dimen" that returns the space left on the line
- nowidow: Avoid widows