perfectcut – Brackets whose size adjusts to the nesting
The package defines the command \perfectcut#1#2 which displays a bracket <#1||#2>. Its effect is to determine the size of the bracket depending on the number of nested \perfectcut (regardless of the contents). The command is intended for use:
- In proof theory, for term notations of sequent calculus,
- In computer science, for the modeling of abstract machines.
The package also offers a reimplementation of \big, \bigg, etc., into arbitrary-size variants.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Contained in||TeX Live as perfectcut|
|MiKTeX as perfectcut|
typeset theoretical computer science material
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (168.0k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- renditions: Multiple versions from the same content
- semantic: Help for writing programming language semantics
- warning: Global warnings at the end of the logfile
- versions: Optionally omit pieces of text