popupmenu – Create popup menus in PDF files
The package only requires hyperref. Thus, users of pdfTeX, dvipdfm and dvips can use this package. An example is included in the distribution.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Copyright||2009 D.P. Story
|Maintainer||Donald P. Story
|Contained in||MiKTeX as popupmenu|
access PDF features
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (79.0k).
- 2010-09-28 CTAN update: popupmenu
- 2009-10-21 tug.ctan.org upload: popupmenu
- 2009-10-16 CTAN has a new package: popupmenu
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- cmap: Make PDF files searchable and copyable
- embedall: Embed source files into the generated PDF
- pdf14: Restore PDF 1.4 to a TeX live 2010 format
- xmpincl: Include eXtensible Metadata Platform data in pdfLaTeX