pst-func – PSTricks package for plotting mathematical functions
The package is built for use with PSTricks. It provides macros for plotting and manipulating various mathematical functions:
- polynomials and their derivatives f(x)=an*x^n+an-1*x^(n-1)+...+a0 defined by the coefficients a0 a1 a2 ... and the derivative order;
- the Fourier sum f(x) = a0/2+a1cos(omega x)+...+b1sin(omega x)+... defined by the coefficients a0 a1 a2 ... b1 b2 b3 ...;
- the Bessel function defined by its order;
- the Gauss function defined by sigma and mu;
- Bézier curves from order 1 (two control points) to order 9 (10 control points);
- the superellipse function (the Lamé curve);
- Chebyshev polynomials of the first and second kind;
- the Thomae (or popcorn) function;
- the Weierstrass function;
- various integration-derived functions;
- normal, binomial, poisson, gamma, chi-squared, student’s t, F, beta, Cauchy and Weibull distribution functions and the Lorenz curve;
- the zeroes of a function, or the intermediate point of two functions;
- the Vasicek function for describing the evolution of interest rates; and
- implicit functions.
The plots may be generated as volumes of rotation about the X-axis, as well.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as pst-func|
|MiKTeX as pst-func|
graphics (typesetting actual pictures)|
support for typesetting mathematics
package using PStricks for graphical output
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (3.1M).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- pst-coil: A PSTricks package for coils, etc
- pst-pad: Draw simple attachment systems with PSTricks
- pst-electricfield: Draw electric field and equipotential lines with PSTricks
- pst-pulley: Plot pulleys, using PSTricks