pst-pdf – Make PDF versions of graphics by processing between runs
The package pst-pdf simplifies the use of graphics from PSTricks and other PostScript code in PDF documents. As in building a bibliography with BibTeX, additional external programmes are invoked. In this case they are used to create a PDF file (\PDFcontainer) that will contain all the graphics material. In the final document these contents will be inserted instead of the original PostScript code.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Copyright||2005–2016 Rolf Niepraschk, Hubert Gäßlein
|Contained in||TeX Live as pst-pdf|
|MiKTeX as pst-pdf|
converting graphics files from METAPOST output or (E)PS to embeddable PDF
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (1.6M).
- 2008-09-11 CTAN Update: pst-pdf v1.1t
- 2006-07-24 CTAN update: pst-pdf v1.1n
- 2005-11-01 New CTAN package: pst-pdf
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- pstool: Support for psfrag within pdfLaTeX
- epsf-dvipdfmx: Plain TeX file for using epsf.tex with (x)dvipdfmx
- pdf-mps-supp: PDF METAPOST graphics support bundle
- epspdf-extra: Platform-specific extras for epspdf