references – Bibliographic software supporting LaTeX/BibTeX
The package comprises bibliographic software supporting preparation of scientific manuscripts, storage of bibliographic data of articles in periodicals, books and articles in books. The package supports the TeX/LaTeX/BibTeX setup as well as commercial word processors. Bibliographic data in the MEDLINE format may be imported. References may be retrieved by keywords, authors’ or editors’ names, date of publication, strings in the title of an article, in a book title or in journal names. Lists of references may be supplied in a (user-defined) formats.
|License||GNU General Public License|
derive BibTeX data from resources other than BibTeX libraries
utility for managing BibTeX files
- 2007-09-02 CTAN Update: references v4.3d
- 2007-02-04 CTAN Update: References v4.3c
- 2006-05-16 CTAN update: References v4.3
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- arxivbib: Get bibliography entries from arXiv.org
- bibex: Automatic extraction of references from BibTeX databases
- crossrefware: Scripts for working with crossref.org
- pybliographer: A tool for managing bibliographic databases