rubik – Document Rubik cube configurations and rotation sequences
The bundle provides two packages:
- rubikcube provides commands for typesetting Rubik cubes and their transformations; and
- rubikrotation which can process a sequence of Rubik rotation moves, with the help of a Perl package executed via \write18 (shell escape) commands.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2014 RWD Nickalls and A Syropoulos|
|Contained in||TeX Live as rubik|
|MiKTeX as rubik|
problems and puzzles, and their solutions|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (1.5M).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- fixmath: Make maths comply with ISO 31-0:1992 to ISO 31-13:1992
- lexikon: Macros for a two language dictionary
- uwthesis: University of Washington thesis class
- topfloat: Move floats to the top of the page