siunits – International System of Units
Typeset physical units following the rules of the International System of Units (SI).
The package requires amstext, for proper representation of some values.
Note that the package is now superseded by siunitx; siunits has maintenance-only support, now.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
Marcel Heldoorn (inactive)
|Contained in||TeX Live as SIunits|
|MiKTeX as siunits|
support for writers of scientific documents
support for variations of typographic style
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (289.4k).
- 2007-12-02 CTAN package update: SIunits
- 2007-11-22 CTAN package update: SIunits
- 2007-10-13 No subject
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- sistyle: Package to typeset SI units, numbers and angles
- manuscript: Emulate look of a document typed on a typewriter
- titlecaps: Setting rich-text input into Titling Caps
- emarks: Named mark registers with e-TeX