struktex – Draw Nassi-Schneidermann charts
Even in the age of OOP one must develop algorithms. Nassi-Shneiderman diagrams are a well known tool to describe an algorithm in a graphical way. The package offers some macros for generating those diagrams in a LaTeX document.
The package provides the most important elements of a Nassi-Shneiderman diagram, including processing blocks, loops, mapping conventions for alternatives, etc. Diagrams are drawn using the picture environment (using pict2e for preference).
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.2
|Copyright||1995–2017 Jobst Hoffmann
|Contained in||TeX Live as struktex|
|MiKTeX as struktex|
flow (and similar) diagrams, including Nassi-Schneiderman
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (908.1k).
- 2012-04-11 CTAN Update: struktex
- 2010-09-23 CTAN update: struktex
- 2010-06-25 CTAN update: struktex
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- flow: Draw flow diagrams in picture mode
- floatflt: Wrap text around floats
- knittingpattern: Create knitting patterns
- floatfig: Deprecated: Allows text to be wrapped around figures