sty2dtx – Create a .dtx file from a .sty file
The package provides a Perl script that converts a .sty file (LaTeX package) to .dtx format (documented LaTeX source), by surrounding macro definitions with macro and macrocode environments. The macro name is automatically inserted as an argument to the macro environemnt.
Code lines outside macro definitions are wrapped only in macrocode environments. Empty lines are removed.
The script should not be thought to be fool proof and 100% accurate but rather as a good start to the business of making a .dtx file from an undocumented style file.
Full .dtx files are generated. A template based on the skeleton file from 'dtxtut' is used. User level macros are added automatically to the 'Usage' section of the .dtx file. A corresponding .ins file can be generated as well.
|License||GNU General Public License, version 3|
|Contained in||TeX Live as sty2dtx|
|MiKTeX as sty2dtx|
support for package development
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (150.8k).
- 2012-11-09 CTAN Update: sty2dtx
- 2011-02-02 CTAN Update: sty2dtx
- 2011-01-29 CTAN tug.ctan.org upload: sty2dtx
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- texpack: Create documented LaTeX classes, packages and docs in a Unix environment
- hook-pre-commit-pkg: Pre-commit git hook for LaTeX package developpers
- fontsampler: Samples of fonts that come with TeX Live
- interfaces: Set parameters for other packages, conveniently