suftesi – A document class for typesetting theses, books and articles
The class is specifically designed for use with theses in the humanities.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2009–2016 Ivan Valbusa
|Contained in||TeX Live as suftesi|
|MiKTeX as suftesi|
preparing a book for publication
alternative LaTeX class(es)
typesetting dissertations, theses, etc.
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (1.7M).
- 2011-10-24 CTAN Update: suftesi
- 2010-09-10 CTAN update: suftesi
- 2010-09-07 CTAN new package: suftesi
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- basque-book: Class for book-type documents written in Basque
- bookest: Extended book class
- mwcls: Polish-oriented document classes
- tufte-latex: Document classes inspired by the work of Edward Tufte