svn-multi – Subversion keywords in multi-file LaTeX documents
This package lets you typeset keywords of the version control system Subversion inside your LaTeX files anywhere you like. Unlike the otherwise similar package svn the use of multiple files for one LaTeX document is well supported.
The package interacts with an external Perl script, to retrieve information necessary for the required output.
The LaTeX Project Public License
|Contained in||TeX Live as svn-multi|
|MiKTeX as svn-multi|
support for keeping track of document development
version control details
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (436.2k).
- 2012-05-06 CTAN update: svn-multi
- 2011-09-02 CTAN Update: svn-multi
- 2011-01-04 CTAN update: svn-multi
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- gitlog: Typesetting git changelogs
- rcs-pln: RCS data in Plain TeX documents
- upmethodology: Writing specifications such as for UP-based methodologies
- chapterfolder: Package for working with complicated folder structures