TeXcount – Count words in a LaTeX document
TeXcount is a Perl script that counts words in the text of LaTeX files. It has rules for handling most of the common macros, and can provide colour-coded output showing which parts of the text have been counted.
The package script is available as a Web service via its home page.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Maintainer||Einar Andreas Rødland
|Contained in||TeX Live as texcount|
|MiKTeX as texcount|
count the ‘words’ in a document
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (626.6k).
- 2013-07-31 CTAN Update: texcount
- 2011-07-31 CTAN Update: texcount
- 2011-07-29 CTAN Update: texcount
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- latexcount: Perl script to count words of LaTeX documents
- acroreloadpdf: Reload-the-current-PDF utility for Adobe Reader on Unix systems
- style-showcase: Make a web page to compare styles
- vvcode: Reliable encoder for binary files via email