TeXcount – Count words in a LaTeX document
TeXcount is a Perl script that counts words in the text of LaTeX files. It has rules for handling most of the common macros, and can provide colour-coded output showing which parts of the text have been counted.
The package script is available as a Web service via its home page.
The LaTeX Project Public License
|Maintainer||Einar Andreas Rødland
|Contained in||TeX Live as texcount|
|MiKTeX as texcount|
count the ‘words’ in a document
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (626.6k).
- 2013-07-31 CTAN Update: texcount
- 2011-07-31 CTAN Update: texcount
- 2011-07-29 CTAN Update: texcount
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- style-showcase: Make a web page to compare styles
- csvtolatex: Link spread sheets to LaTeX
- datatooltk: A Java GUI for preparing datatool input
- shlatex: LaTeX compilation script for Linux (written in Bash)