tikz-cd – Create commutative diagrams with TikZ
The general-purpose drawing package TiKZ can be used to typeset commutative diagrams and other kinds of mathematical pictures, generating high-quality results. The purpose of this package is to make the process of creation of such diagrams easier by providing a convenient set of macros and reasonable default settings. This package also includes an arrow tip library that match closely the arrows present in the Computer Modern typeface.
|License||GNU General Public License, version 3|
|Copyright||2011,2012,2014 Florêncio Neves
|Contained in||TeX Live as tikz-cd|
|MiKTeX as tikz-cd|
graphics produced by one of the *TeX engines
package uses PGF-TikZ
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (350.2k).
- 2014-10-28 CTAN update: tikz-cd
- 2014-03-02 CTAN update: tikz-cd
- 2011-09-13 New CTAN package: tikz-cd
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- binarytree: Drawing binary trees using TikZ
- blox: Draw block diagrams, using TikZ
- tkz-orm: Create Object-Role Model (ORM) diagrams
- circuitikz: Draw electrical networks with TikZ