totcount – Find the last value of a counter
The package records the value that was last set, for any counter of interest; since most such counters are simply incremented when they are changed, the recorded value will usually be the maximum value.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Copyright||2009 Vasileios Koutavas
|Contained in||TeX Live as totcount|
|MiKTeX as totcount|
support for development of (La)TeX macros
management of counters
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (283.7k).
- 2011-01-26 CTAN update: totcount
- 2009-07-11 CTAN update: TotCount
- 2009-04-14 CTAN has a new package: TotCount
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- chngcntr: Change the resetting of counters
- checkend: Extend "improperly closed environment" messages
- suffix: Define commands with suffixes
- at: Short commands starting '@'