totcount – Find the last value of a counter
The package records the value that was last set, for any counter of interest; since most such counters are simply incremented when they are changed, the recorded value will usually be the maximum value.
The LaTeX Project Public License
|Contained in||TeX Live as totcount|
|MiKTeX as totcount|
support for development of (La)TeX macros
management of counters
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (283.7k).
- 2011-01-26 CTAN update: totcount
- 2009-07-11 CTAN update: TotCount
- 2009-04-14 CTAN has a new package: TotCount
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- xcntperchap: Track the number of subsections etc. that occur in a specified tracklevel
- assoccnt: Associate counters, making them step when a master steps
- remreset: Remove counters from reset list
- smartref: Extend LaTeX's \ref capability