turnthepage – Provide "turn page" instructions
The package prints a ‘turn’ instruction at the bottom of odd-numbered pages (except the last). This is a common convention for examination papers and the like.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as turnthepage|
|MiKTeX as turnthepage|
exams, quizzes, etc.
layout of objects on the page
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (85.2k).
- 2011-01-31 CTAN update: turnthepage
- 2011-01-22 CTAN Update: turnthepage
- 2011-01-01 New on CTAN: turnthepage
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- exam-n: Exam class, focused on collaborative authoring
- moodle: Generating Moodle quizzes via LaTeX
- bangorexam: Typeset an examination at Bangor University
- mathexam: Package for typesetting exams