uestcthesis – Thesis class for UESTC
The class is for typesetting a thesis at the University of Electronic Science and Technology of China.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Contained in||TeX Live as uestcthesis|
|MiKTeX as uestcthesis|
support for typesetting Chinese languages
typesetting dissertations, theses, etc.
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (4.2M).
- 2013-05-28 CTAN Update: uestcthesis
- 2013-02-14 CTAN Update: uestcthesis
- 2013-01-30 New on CTAN: uestcthesis
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- xpinyin: Automatically add pinyin to Chinese characters
- biblatex-caspervector: A simple citation style for Chinese users
- uwthesis: University of Washington thesis class
- feupphdteses: Typeset Engineering PhD theses at the University of Porto