unicode-math – Unicode mathematics support for XeTeX and LuaTeX
This package will provide a complete implementation of unicode maths for XeLaTeX and LuaLaTeX.
Unicode maths is currently supported by the following fonts:
- Cambria Math (Microsoft),
- Minion Math (Johannes Küster, typoma GmbH)
- Latin Modern Math (Bogusław Jackowski, Janusz M. Nowacki)
- TeX Gyre Pagella Math (Bogusław Jackowski, Janusz M. Nowacki)
- Asana-Math fonts (Apostolos Syropolous),
- Neo Euler (Khaled Hosny),
- STIX (STI Pub), and
- XITS Math (Khaled Hosny).
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Contained in||TeX Live as unicode-math|
|MiKTeX as unicode-math|
font selection, mapping, etc.
LuaTeX and packages that require it
support for typesetting mathematics
XeTeX, material supporting it, and packages requiring it
Unicode, material supporting it, and packages requiring it
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (1.8M).
- 2015-09-11 CTAN update: unicode-math
- 2015-08-08 CTAN update: unicode-math
- 2015-07-31 CTAN update: unicode-math
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- lualatex-math: Fixes for mathematics-related LuaLaTeX issues
- polyglossia: An alternative to babel for XeLaTeX and LuaLaTeX
- unicode-bidi: Experimental unicode bidi package for XeTeX
- ucharclasses: Font actions in XeTeX according to what is being processed