UPmethodology – Writing specifications such as for UP-based methodologies
The bundle allows the user to create Unified Process methodology (UP or RUP) based documents. The style provides document versioning, document history, document authors, document validators, specification description, task management, and several helping macros.
GNU Library General Public License
|Contained in||TeX Live as upmethodology|
|MiKTeX as upmethodology|
support for keeping track of document development
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (626.1k).
- 2017-03-11 CTAN Update: UPmethodology
- 2017-02-19 CTAN update: UPmethodology
- 2015-04-25 CTAN Update: UPmethodology
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- chapterfolder: Package for working with complicated folder structures
- fileinfo: Enhanced display of LaTeX File Information
- gitinfo: Access metadata from the git distributed version control system
- rcs: Use RCS (revision control system) tags in LaTeX documents