varsfromjobname – Extract variables from the name of the LaTeX file
The package allows the user to extract information from the job name, provided that the name has been structured appropriately: the package expects the file name to consist of a set of words separated by hyphens.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as varsfromjobname|
|MiKTeX as varsfromjobname|
support for keeping track of document development
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (34.1k).
- 2009-01-12 CTAN update: varsfromjobname
- 2008-05-12 CTAN package update: varsfromjobname
- 2008-04-15 CTAN has a new package: varsfromjobname
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- myfilist: Configuring the output of the \listfiles command
- progress: Creates an overview of a document's state
- rcsinfo: Support for the revision control system
- rcs: Use RCS (revision control system) tags in LaTeX documents