varsfromjobname – Extract variables from the name of the LaTeX file
The package allows the user to extract information from the job name, provided that the name has been structured appropriately: the package expects the file name to consist of a set of words separated by hyphens.
The LaTeX Project Public License
|Contained in||TeX Live as varsfromjobname|
|MiKTeX as varsfromjobname|
support for keeping track of document development
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (182.2k).
- 2017-05-02 CTAN update: varsfromjobname
- 2009-01-12 CTAN update: varsfromjobname
- 2008-05-12 CTAN package update: varsfromjobname
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- dateiliste: Extensions of the \listfiles concept
- statistik: Store statistics of a document
- mversion: Keeping track of document versions
- gitlog: Typesetting git changelogs