vc – The vc (version control) bundle
This is a script based approach to version control for TeX documents. It works more reliably than do keyword-substitution-based approaches, since it tracks more than just .tex files; it can work on all files in a working copy.
The vc bundle macros work with LaTeX and plain TeX. Currently, Bazaar-, Git- and Subversion-based repositories are supported; scripts are provided for use with both Unix and Windows.
|License||Public Domain Software|
version control details
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (429.9k).
- 2008-03-21 CTAN package update: vc bundle
- 2008-03-11 CTAN package update: vc
- 2008-03-06 CTAN has a new package: vc bundle
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- vhistory: Support for creating a change log
- rcs: Use RCS (revision control system) tags in LaTeX documents
- rcs-multi: Typeset RCS version control in multiple-file documents
- latexgit: A LaTeX git wrapper