wadalab – Wadalab (Japanese) font packages
These are font bundles for the Japanese Wadalab fonts which work with the CJK package.
All subfonts now have glyph names compliant to the Adobe Glyph List, making ToUnicode CMaps in PDF documents (created automatically by dvipdfmx) work correctly.
All font bundles now contain virtual Unicode subfonts.
Free license not otherwise listed, or more than one free license applies
|Contained in||TeX Live as wadalab|
|MiKTeX as cjk-fonts|
fonts for far eastern languages (Chinese, Japanese and Korean)
font available in Adobe Type 1 format
- 2008-05-24 CTAN Update: new version of Wadalab fonts
- 2005-07-13 CTAN upload: wadalab font packages
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- arphic-ttf: TrueType version of Chinese Arphic fonts
- fandol: Four basic fonts for Chinese typesetting
- zhmetrics-uptex: Chinese font metrics for upTeX
- pandora-type1: The Pandora font family