williams – Miscellaneous macros by Peter Williams
The bundle provides two packages:
– antree, which provides macros for annotated node trees,
– toklist, which is an implementation of Knuth's token list macros, to be found on pp.378–379 of the TeXbook.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as williams|
|MiKTeX as williams|
support for development of (La)TeX macros
mechanisms for drawing trees
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (3.2k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- syntrace: Labels for tracing in a syntax tree
- ifmtarg: If-then-else command for processing potentially empty arguments
- fifo-stack: FIFO and stack implementation for package writers
- arraysort: Sort arrays (or portions of them)