williams – Miscellaneous macros by Peter Williams
The bundle provides two packages:
– antree, which provides macros for annotated node trees,
– toklist, which is an implementation of Knuth's token list macros, to be found on pp.378–379 of the TeXbook.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as williams|
|MiKTeX as williams|
support for development of (La)TeX macros|
mechanisms for drawing trees
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (3.2k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- ifmtarg: If-then-else command for processing potentially empty arguments
- perpage: Make a counter reset at every page boundary
- totcount: Find the last value of a counter
- elocalloc: Local allocation macros for LaTeX 2015