This is an introductory document on ConTeXt (www.pragma-ade.nl) frequently used commands written by Corsair <email@example.com>.
In the beginning of the ConTEXt manual (see cont-eni.pdf on ConTeXt official site), Hans Hagen listed ten groups of them which are considered most frequently used, and this short document tries to explain these commands in detail.
1. \starttext, stoptext
2. \chapter, \section, \title, \subject, \setuphead, \completecontent
3. \em, \bf, \cap
4. \startitemize, \stopitemize, \item, \head
5. \abbreviation, \infull, \completelistofabbreviations
6. \placefigure, \externalfigure, \useexternalfigures
7. \placetable, \starttable, \stoptable
8. \definedescription, \defineenumeration
9. \index, \completeindex
10. \setuplayout, \setupfootertexts, \setupheadertexts
If you are interested in the process of development you may observe
Report feedback in the Issues section of ctex-doc project,
or in http://bbs.ctex.org forum.
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive
context-top-ten – The "top ten" ConTeXt commands
This is an introductory document on ConTeXt. In the beginning of
Hans Hagen lists the ten most frequently used groups of commands.
This short document explains these commands in some detail; it is
structured as a presentation.