Midnight Macros --- Thu Oct 24 14:22:09 PDT 1991 quire [1--4] Macros for making booklets, printing double pages, and printing outlines and crop marks. gloss [5--7] Macros for vertically aligning words in consecutive sentences. loop  A simple looping construct (meta-macros). dolines [9--11] Meta-macros to separate arguments by newlines and by empty lines. labels [12--13] Macros to print address labels and bulk letters. styledef [14--16] Macros to selectively input parts of a file. border [17--20] Macros to typeset borders.
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (363.9k).
midnight – A set of useful macro tools
- quire: making booklets, etc.;
- gloss: vertically align words in consecutive sentences;
- loop: a looping construct;
- dolines: ‘meta’-macros to separate arguments by newlines;
- labels: address labels and bulk mail letters;
- styledef: selectively input part of a file; and
- border: borders around boxes.
|License||Free license not otherwise listed, or more than one free license applies|
|Maintainer||Marcel van der Goot|
|Contained in||TeX Live as midnight|
|MiKTeX as midnight|
typesetting letters, envelopes, faxes, etc|
support for linguistics
support for development of (La)TeX macros