The AeB Pro Package Author: D. P. Story Dated: 2016/12/10
The AeB Pro Package complements and extends AcroTeX eDucation Bundle.
AeB Pro implements a number of new features: (1) AeB Central (this can be used by non-distiller users) (2) Complete support for set up the initial view of the document (3) Extensive support for document actions: document level JS, set document actions (willSave, didSave, etc.) and open document actions. (4) Complete support for page actions (5) Complete support for full screen mode, and all the current transition effects through version 8. (6) Methods to easily attach documents (7) document assembly methods, methods used immediately following PDF creation. (8) Methods for linking to attachments and launching attachments (9) Support for creating PDF Packages. (10) Initializing fields using unicode. (11) Basic support for layers, rollovers and animations. (12) In this version (v2.1 or later), the package is opened up to non-Distiller workflows. Use the dvips/Distiller workflow to obtain all features, (1)–(11) below, of this package. For authors that have Acrobat but prefer a non-Distiller workflow, use the useacrobat option for features (1)–(10) below. For authors who do not have Acrobat, use the nopro option to access features (1)–(3),
Extensive examples illustrate all these features.
What's New (2016/12/10): Added a req (required) key to the AeB Control Central feature.
Installation Instructions: Contained in the documentation aebproman.pdf and in installjsfiles.pdf.
Let me know if there are problems or suggested features. E-mail me at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
The AcroTeX Blog (http://blog.acrotex.net/) lists the distribution files at http://www.acrotex.net/blog/?pageid=835, all demo files that use AeB Pro are listed at http://www.acrotex.net/blog/?tag=aeb-pro.
Now, I simply must get back to my retirement.
D. P. Story email@example.com
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (3.4M).
AeB Pro – Items from the AeB Pro Family of Software
The AeB Pro bundle provides further functionality for the user of the AcroTeX eDucation Bundle. Except as noted in the documentation, the bundle is aimed at users of Acrobat Pro 7.0 or later and deals with using distiller to create PDF.
AeB Pro itself implements a number of features:
- AeB Central (this can be used by non-distiller users);
- Complete support for set up the initial view of the document;
- Extensive support for document actions: document level JS, set document actions (willSave, didSave, etc.) and open document actions;
- Complete support for page actions;
- Complete support for full screen mode, and all the
- current transition effects through version 8;
- Methods to easily attach documents;
- document assembly methods, methods used immediately following distillation;
- Methods for linking to attachments and launching attachments;
- Support for creating PDF Packages;
- Initializing fields using unicode; and
- Basic support for layers, rollovers and animations.
The bundle also contains “Robot Man”, a less than totally serious demo application.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Copyright||2006–2016 D. P. Story|
|Maintainer||Donald P. Story|
|Contained in||MiKTeX as aeb-pro|
access PDF features|
relies on availability of Adobe Acrobat, etc.
support for hypertext