makecell 0.1e Managing of tabular column heads and cells. Package offers a command, based on one-column tabular environment, which allows to support a common layout for tabular column heads in whole document. Another offered command is for creation of multilined tabular cells. There are also: 1) a macro, which changes vertical spaces around all cells in tabular, like in tabls package, but based on array package; 2) macros for multirow cells/heads, which use macro from multirow package; 3) macros for numbered rows of cells or skipping cells and rows in tabulars; 4) diagonally divided cells (plus citation of the sample file of slashbox package); 5) macros for horizonral lines in tabulars with defined thickness. Documentation: makecell.pdf, makecell-rus.pdf.
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (457.6k).
makecell – Tabular column heads and multilined cells
This package supports common layouts for tabular column heads in whole documents, based on one-column tabular environment. In addition, it can create multi-lined tabular cells.
The Package also offers:
- a macro which changes the vertical space around all the cells in a tabular environment (similar to the function of the tabls package, but using the facilities of the array)
- macros for multirow cells, which use the facilities of the multirow package;
- macros to number rows in tables, or to skip cells;
- diagonally divided cells;
- horizontal lines in tabular environments with defined thickness.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as makecell|
|MiKTeX as makecell|