This is a direct installation of Preston Briggs' Nuweb Program, Version
0.6 for PC. It is compiled with the DJGPP GCC Compiler and combined
with the GO32 extender. Up to now I recognized only the following
- Due to the GO32 extender it will not run under windows. A new go32
is in the making with DMI support (will run in windows dos box).
- The program only will run on 386/486 PCs
- The output filenames specified with the @o command should conform
with the DOS filename restrictions.
- I made a small change to the scrap 62 to fix temporary file name
foulup in PCs. Now any regular dos filename should work.
- Also included nuweb.1 man page. On the pc use either groff or
cawf to process it.