adobecaslon – Adobe Caslon font in LaTeX
The package provides support files for the Adobe Caslon font family. The font’s name, in the naming scheme specified in fontname, is pac.
The package does not provide the (commercial) fonts themselves.
|License||BSD Style License|
|Copyright||2012–2016 Boris Veytsman
|Contained in||MiKTeX as adobecaslon|
metrics, macro incantations and other font support
support is for a font not available on CTAN
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (919.3k).
- 2016-09-07 CTAN update: adobecaslon
- 2014-12-20 CTAN update: adobecaslon
- 2012-06-07 New CTAN package: adobecaslon
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- leawood: LaTeX support for use of ITC Leawood font family
- psfonts: PostScript fonts for use with TeX and LaTeX
- textures-metrics: Adobe font metrics, converted for use with Textures
- urwvf: Support for use of free URW fonts