algorithm2e – Floating algorithm environment with algorithmic keywords
Algorithm2e is an environment for writing algorithms. An algorithm becomes a floating object (like figure, table, etc.). The package provides macros that allow you to create different keywords, and a set of predefined key words is provided; you can change the typography of the keywords. The package allows vertical lines delimiting a block of instructions in an algorithm, and defines different sorts of algorithms such as Procedure or Function; the name of these functions may be reused in the text or in other algorithms.
The LaTeX Project Public License
|Contained in||TeX Live as algorithm2e|
|MiKTeX as algorithm2e|
typeset languages for expressing algorithms
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (584.0k).
- 2015-11-10 CTAN update: algorithm2e
- 2013-01-11 CTAN update: algorithm2e
- 2009-12-15 CTAN update: algorithm2e
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- clrscode3e: Typesets pseudocode as in Introduction to Algorithms
- program: Typesetting programs and algorithms
- gensymb: Generic symbols for both text and math mode
- yaletter: Extremely flexible macros for letters, envelopes, and label sheets