apa6e – Format manuscripts to APA 6th edition guidelines
This is a minimalist class file for formatting manuscripts in the style described in the American Psychological Association (APA) 6th edition guidelines. The apa6 class provides better coverage of the requirements.
|License||BSD Style License|
|Maintainer||Nathaniel J. Smith
|Contained in||TeX Live as apa6e|
|MiKTeX as apa6e|
typesetting according to the rules of the American Psychological Association
alternative LaTeX class(es)
typesetting journals, etc
support for typesetting texts relating to psychology
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (249.2k).
- 2011-07-03 CTAN update: apa6e
- 2011-03-01 CTAN package update: apa6e
- 2011-02-13 New CTAN package: apa6e
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- asaetr: Transactions of the ASAE
- elbioimp: A LaTeX document class for the Journal of Electrical Bioimpedance
- gaceta: A class to typeset La Gaceta de la RSME
- articleingud: LaTeX class for articles published in INGENIERIA review