biblatex-publist – BibLaTeX bibliography support for publication lists
The package provides a BibLaTeX bibliography style file (*.bbx) for publication lists. The style file draws on BibLaTeX’s authoryear style, but provides some extra features often desired for publication lists, such as the omission of the author’s own name from author or editor data.
At least version 3.4 of biblatex is required.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
|Contained in||TeX Live as biblatex-publist|
|MiKTeX as biblatex-publist|
BibLaTeX bibliography support
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (306.4k).
- 2016-08-07 CTAN Update: biblatex-publist
- 2016-05-17 CTAN update: biblatex-publist
- 2016-03-11 CTAN update: biblatex-publist
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- biblatex-juradiss: BibLaTeX stylefiles for German law thesis
- biblatex-historian: A BibLaTeX style
- biblatex-caspervector: A simple citation style for Chinese users
- biblatex-subseries: Manages subseries with BibLaTeX