catcodes – Generic handling of TeX category codes
The bundle deals with category code switching; the packages of the bundle should work with any TeX format (with the support of the plainpkg package).
The bundle provides:
- stacklet.sty, which supports stacks that control the use of different catcodes;
- actcodes.sty, which deals with active characters; and
- catchdq.sty, which provides a simple quotation character control mechanism.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Contained in||TeX Live as catcodes|
|MiKTeX as catcodes|
macros that are independent of the (TeX) format in use
support for development of (La)TeX macros
manage (possibly language dependent) quote marks
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (544.1k).
- 2015-11-16 CTAN update: catcodes
- 2012-11-11 CTAN Update: catcodes
- 2012-09-23 New on CTAN: catcodes
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- nestquot: Alternate quotes between double and single with nesting
- langcode: Simple language-dependent settings based on language codes
- logical-markup-utils: Packages for language-dependent inline quotes and dashes
- arrayjobx: Array data structures for (La)TeX