comfortaa – Sans serif font, with LaTeX support
Comfortaa is a sans-serif font, comfortable in every aspect, designed by Johan Aakerlund. The font, which includes three weights (thin, regular and bold), is available on Johan’s deviantArt web page as TrueType files under the Open Font License version 1.1.
This package provides support for this font in LaTeX, and includes both the TrueType fonts, and conversions to Adobe Type 1 format.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
|Maintainer||Mohamed El Morabity
|Contained in||TeX Live as comfortaa|
|MiKTeX as comfortaa|
metrics, macro incantations and other font support
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (1.5M).
- 2012-08-29 CTAN Update: comfortaa
- 2012-01-10 CTAN Update: comfortaa
- 2012-01-01 CTAN Update: comfortaa
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- libertineotf: Linux Libertine fonts for use with Lua(La)TeX and Xe(La)TeX
- cabin: A humanist Sans Serif font, with LaTeX support
- epigrafica: A Greek and Latin font
- lato: Lato font family and LaTeX support