classico – URW Classico fonts
The archive provides type 1 fonts with metrics and LaTeX support files. URW Classico is a revision for the URW++ foundry by Hermann Zapf of his very well-known Optima sans serif typeface.
The original fonts were made available for non-commercial distribution by Artifex software. URW++ has corrected the original fonts and added many accented glyphs.
The type 1 fonts and LaTeX support files (for traditional engines) were generated using otf2tfm, cfftot1, and autoinst.
|License||No Commercial Use|
|Contained in||MiKTeX as classico|
font in OpenType format
metrics, macro incantations and other font support
font available in Adobe Type 1 format
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (1.2M).
- 2014-08-29 CTAN Update: classico
- 2014-06-28 CTAN Update: classico
- 2014-06-19 CTAN update: classico
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- chivo: Using the free Chivo fonts with LaTeX
- rosario: Using the free Rosario fonts with LaTeX
- universalis: Universalis font, with support
- cabin: A humanist Sans Serif font, with LaTeX support