dateiliste – Extensions of the \listfiles concept
The package provides a file list (similar to that offered by \listfiles), neatly laid out as a table. The main document can be included in the list, and a command is available for providing RCS-maintained data for printing in the file list.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as dateiliste|
|MiKTeX as dateiliste|
support for keeping track of document development
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (258.3k).
- 2012-10-15 CTAN Update: dateiliste
- 2009-11-07 CTAN Update: dateiliste
- 2009-10-26 CTAN Update: dateiliste
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- longnamefilelist: Tidy \listfiles with long file names
- statistik: Store statistics of a document
- varsfromjobname: Extract variables from the name of the LaTeX file
- upmethodology: Writing specifications such as for UP-based methodologies